Awarded for: The aggregate of all centre fire and rim fire F-Class competitions.
Eligibility: Open to all financial members of the North Auckland Branch.
Course of Fire:
- 7 shots in 15 minutes, 5 shots to score.
- Centre fire matches are to be fired from 200m onto a 100m target.
- Rim fire matches are to be fired from 100m onto a 50m target.
- Any rifle and scope combination may be used as allowed for use on the range by the Range Standing Orders.
- Only .22LR may be used for the rim fire F-Class.
- Rifles may be supported front and rear by any means provided such means are separated front from rear (ie no sleds).