Awarded for: The winner of the nominated centre fire aggregate match being at either 100m or 200m, fired as part of the annual centre fire aggregate programme.
Eligibility: Open to all financial members of the North Auckland Branch.
Course of Fire:
- 5 minutes for unlimited sighting shots, then:
- If at 100m; 5 shots prone, 5 shots kneeling and 5 shots standing
- If at 200m; 5 shots prone, 5 shots sitting and 5 shots standing
Classes: For the Howlett Cup – None (note, this is a single match, highest score)
For other aggregate trophies: class as nominated by the competitor – Hunter or Target class – see rules below
- Calibre, centre fire up to and including 8mm (7.92mm) (8mm gauging is to be applied).
- Ladies and Juniors may use .22LR. Rifle and equipment according to Open class or Hunter class.
- Score also contributes to the Stewart Cup, Wangford Shield, Livingstone-Stick Cup or Range Aggregate Cup as appropriate
How to Enter: On the day.