Awarded for: The one day ‘all rounder’ aggregate score of two serials of the designated course of fire.
Eligibility: Open to all financial members of the North Auckland Branch.
Course of Fire:
- Each competitor will have a bank of 5 steel targets, arranged form left to right:
- a falling plate, a chicken, a pig, a turkey, and a ram
- Sighters = 5 minutes of unlimited sighters on a paper target, then:
- Fire 8 rounds in 5 minutes, being:
- Fire 2 rounds from the prone position
- Fire 2 rounds from the sitting position
- Fire 2 rounds from the kneeling position
- Fire 2 rounds from the standing position
- Calibre, .22LR
- Rifle and equipment according to national rim fire silhouette rules.
- The chicken scores 10 points, the pig scores 6 points, the turkey scores 4 points, and the ram scores 2 points. The plate scores no points, but no target scores any points if the plate is standing at the end.
- Firers may engage any target at any time in any position, but may only fire two shots in any one position.
How to Enter: On the day.